The corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
CJ3 Foundation provides services, support, and advocacy to United States military service members, veterans/disabled veterans, law enforcement, and emergency responders who need/require assistance, and then connecting them with resources and programs designed to meet their unique set of needs. CJ3 Foundation assists United States military service members, veterans/disabled veterans, law enforcement, and emergency responders, in finding both the means and opportunities to holistically improve their life outlook and reconnect with the communities they selflessly chose to serve. CJ3 Foundation achieves this goal through a combination of advocacy for supported individuals and those specialty organizations best suited to assist these individuals, and lobbying efforts that advocate for the creation of legislation to better assist these individuals.
CJ3 FOUNDATION EMBLEM
- Change to: Why is the American Flag important represented in our logo? That is a silly question. We at the CJ3 Foundation believe in this great country, the United States of America, and are damn proud of those who have selflessly served and sacrificed for it…and also, because ‘MERICA!
- Green Stripe – Represents U.S. Military Service Members and Veterans/Disabled Veterans.
- Red Stripe – Represents Fire Fighters and Emergency/First Responders.
- The CJ3 Foundation enlists and incorporates a network of support and services from multiple partner agencies and organizations (federal, state, and local governments; private and commercial sectors; charity and advocacy groups) to provide combined and unified assistance to those in need.
- In the military, the ‘3 Shop’ denotes support, planning, coordination, and operations. The CJ3 Foundation embraces this ‘3 Shop’ concept as it is representative of our role when providing services, support, and advocacy to those in need.
- CJ3 Service Dogs
- CJ3 Mental Health & Wellness
- CJ3 Advocacy
Eric D. Thomas