- Does it seem like the accomplishments on your DD-214 don’t match up with the uncertainty you feel now?
- Are you struggling with your sense of purpose, identity, and belonging?
- Are you tired of one-size-fits-none self-care that doesn’t take into account all of your experiences?
- Do you want a personalized roadmap that takes into account your physical, mental, and spiritual self-care?
Combining experience in herbalism, mental health, and faith, we offer online and in-person self-care consults integrating physical, mental, and spiritual wellness in order to help you clear the clouds and navigate post-service terrain. We believe your post-military life can be just as fulfilling and purposeful without 1SG telling you what to do. You’ll receive a custom herbal good developed based on your consult, along with a custom self-care plan.
*Please note that we are not licensed mental health or medical health professionals and don’t offer counseling or medical advice.*
We also have a brick and mortar shop (Jacks Mountain Tea) selling ready-made herbal goods to support veteran self-care concerns, like:
– sleep (getting there and staying there)
– your body’s natural detoxification systems
– calm and grounding
– nerves and your nervous system
– post-workout (or post-long day) muscles
– and more
Our herbal goods are made with with locally grown and harvested herbs when possible, and organic herbs.
Our herbal goods also often include copal resin, a zero-THC CBD alternative.
When you book your self-care consult, mention Veterans Referring Veterans to receive:
+ An extra session if you book Explore
+ An extra herbal good if you book Restore
Alan and Elizabeth Rains, Doug Smith, Corey Mercke